This week, I had the privilege of being a guest speaker for the BIB Podcast radio blog show. Jonathan Taylor & Russell Portwood have created a huge audience that tunes in to their weekly show. They focus on sharing information for the beginner who is just starting a new business on the Internet. They have some great resources and I would encourage you to check their review when you have a minute.
They connected with me because they keep hearing all the excitement about Pinterest from their wives and others. They did exactly what I did when I found Pinterest, they started trying to find quality information on how to use it. They stumbled across my book on Amazon and because it has the highest rating of all the Pinterest books, they bought it. Ultimately, that led them to contacting me for the interview!
I shared some great tips on how business owners can benefit from this growing phenomena called Pinterest. Some topics we discussed:
- How to benefit from SEO using Pinterest.
- Targeting User’s Interests with Your Images
- Driving visits to your site using linked images
- Using Crowd Sources Promotions to get more traffic to your site.
- And more!
Hope you enjoy and get a lot of benefit from the interview!
You can also download it to your iPhone or iPad if you want to listen on the go.
Have a blessed week!
- How To Add A Pinterest Button To Your Site and Get Massive Amounts of Traffic
- Pinterest: 10 Powerhouse Tips and Tricks for Business Users
- 7 Do’s and Don’ts for Marketing Your Business On Pinterest
- 10 Pinterest Tips for Small Business Pinners
- Social Media Strategy: Is Pinterest Right For Your Business?
- Top 10 Ways You Can Use Pinterest Business Pages To Generate More Leads!
- WARNING: Social Media Thieves On the Loose on Pinterest!
- How To Get Started With Pinterest
- How To Create Pinterest Images That People Love to Share
- How To Use Hashtags To Grow Your Business