Embark on big journey of blogging with this little big eBook.
Great things come in a little packages sometimes. This is indeed true especially in the case of this book titled “The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips.”The title of this book is apt as this is small book yet it teaches some big lessons in an effective manner. This package is filled with some great tips that are useful for all the writers and internet marketers who wish to own a successful blog. Even if you are a great writer, traffic is an important element that determines the success of your blog. Through this book, readers can learn 40 traffic generation tips that are both practical and powerful in blogging arena.
The author, Cendrine Marrouat, has highlighted the importance of writing SEO friendly content in order to attract more visitors. Apart from search engine optimization, bloggers can get valuable insights on topics like list-building and measuring online presence. The book is meaningful for bloggers of all skill levels. All I can say is the author has squeezed her years of blogging and writing experience into a short and easy to read manual for budding as well as established writers and bloggers who want to succeed in the world of blogosphere.
What fascinated me is the special section on the list of tools and resources that helps readers in a great way by organizing the information needed at one place. A complete section on press release writing is another striking feature of this e-book. The author has highlighted the fact that even if writers hone their blogging skills, they need to know a lot about press release writing and staying connected with media members.
So, all in all, the book is a complete yet compact resource guide that serves its purpose of engaging readers at the same time educating them. The tips and suggestions given by the author are very valuable. The book is concise and well written piece that rivets the readers without sounding too literal. If you want to improve your blog, this e-book is a must read!
- 5 More SEO Tips To Keep Blogging Your Way to the Top
- 5 Key Blogging Techniques to NEVER Start Without
- How New Authors Can Use Online Press Releases To Build Exposure and Credibility
- 9 Tips for Writing Effective SEO Content
- How Google+ Can Get You Top Organic Ranking For High Traffic Keywords
- The Surprisingly Simple Secret To Selling More Books & Securing More Interviews
- Retro PR Revisited: Getting Publicity And Building Authority With A Bylined Article
- Press Release Bloopers, Blunders, And Bungles: 5 Missteps To Avoid When Publishing Your PR’s
- How To Add A Pinterest Button To Your Site and Get Massive Amounts of Traffic
- 10 Ways to Drive Traffic To Your Site Using Google+