Do any of these statements sound like YOU?
- You always have people reaching out to “pick your brain” or “meet for coffee or lunch”.
- You have highly sought-after skills that you KNOW could help your audience, but you get stuck on how to make money with your skills.
- You’re working WAY too hard to give people information for free ONLY to find out that they go and pay someone else for similar information.
- You have tons of ideas and content but you are not sure how to package it and make money with it?
- You’re struggling to break free from the sidelines?
If so, join me and our special guest and sweet friend, Leslie Samuel, as we dive into how to get clarity on your messaging and more importantly…how to make money with it!
Episode Sneak Peek
1:16 Introduction: Kim Garst
2:00 Show Giveaways
3:36 Introduction: Leslie Samuel
4:31 Show Sponsor: Restream
7:25 Can you share how you started in the online space?
12:38 Share what happened when you bought your biology site back
14:58 Why is messaging so important?
20:42 When it comes to monetization, what is the very first thing people should do?
23:00 How do you get started with messaging?
29:13 Can anyone do this?
31:25 Kim's personal story on sharing her knowledge to someone she's a bit ahead of
34:53 How do you know if you're on the right track?
40:48 What are some things that we should focus on to get our messaging right out the gate.
46:04 What if you get no response from social media, email, or blogs?
51:29 Can you give 2 or 3 ways to monetize your message?
55:41 Show winners
56:07 Please tell us about your event
1:00:57 How to work with Leslie
Who is Leslie Samuel?
Leslie Samuel a business coach for high-performing entrepreneurs. He's the host of “Monetize Your Message”, a virtual experience focused on guiding entrepreneurs through the process of creating their online business blueprint. “Changing the world one post at a time” is the mission he strives towards. As a former university professor, he has a passion for education. He founded and later sold Interactive Biology, a blog dedicated to making biology fun for students and teachers. As the head of training for the Social Media Marketing Society, he helps social media marketers get the training they need to stay on the leading edge of social media.