If you’re struggling to find new ways to grow your Page and get more Facebook likes for your fan page, you’ll want to keep reading. This post will walk you through 50 quick and easy ways to start getting more Facebook likes today!
Get more Facebook likes FREE!
1. Use proven content: PostPlanner is a fantastic tool for finding images that have already proven to be wildly popular on Facebook.
2. Make sure your About section is complete: Include keywords people may be searching for.
3. Use Facebook Insights to see what types of posts your audience likes…and post more of them!
4. Share breaking news: Your fans will likely want to share important news with their friends.
5. Embed a Facebook Like Box on your website or blog.
6. Tag another business Page in your post: They may just return the favor!
7. Post frequently: The more often you post, the more opportunities you have to grow your community!
8. Include like buttons on your website or blog (TIP: Offer a discount for liking your Page).
9. Host an event at a specific time every day/week. For example, I host a Fan Page Friday that gets a lot of engagement and shares.
10. Post a variety of original content: Share your own thoughts and tips; don’t just re-share other people’s content.
11. Share your Facebook Page with your Twitter or Instagram followers.
12. Hold a contest…it's a great way to gain more visibility as everyone loves to win!
13. Cross-promote with a business in a complimentary niche.
14. Talk about a Facebook discussion on your blog to entice your website visitors to like your Page.
15. Invite your email list to like your Page.
16. Offer discounts or coupons to anyone who likes your Page.
17. Use a call to action at the end of your blog posts asking readers to connect with you on Facebook.
18. Embed a Facebook Badge onto your website.
19. Ask your Facebook fans to post pictures to your Page: these will show up in their friends’ feeds.
20. Leave helpful comments on other Page’s posts. Be sure to comment as your Page (not from your personal profile).
21. Include your Facebook Page URL on your business cards.
22. Leave insightful comments on blogs in your niche: When asked for your URL, use your Facebook Page address.
23. Use a watermark on all your images: When creating images to share on Facebook, make sure to include watermarks with your Page name or URL.
24. Host a photo contest: Ask your fans to submit pictures to your Page and then ask their friends to vote for their photo (suggest liking your Page, of course!).
25. Invite your Facebook personal profile friends to like your business page.
26. Include your Facebook Page URL in your email signature.
27. Link to your Facebook Page in the bio of your guest posts.
28. Run a Facebook ad campaign and set your goal as Page likes.
29. Be human: Let your personality shine in order to show there’s a real person behind your brand. People want to connect with other people, not faceless brands and logos.
30. Focus on posting content that’s NOT 100% promotional: Most of your content should be useful, entertaining or inspiring, as this is the type of content that your fans will find most valuable and will be more likely to share.
31. Follow other Pages in your niche to see how they are getting more fans: Facebook Insights allows you to watch Pages in your industry. Simply go to the ‘Pages to Watch’ section of Insights, and add your competitors Pages. Keep an eye on which ones are growing the fastest, and try out their strategies for your page!
32. Use eye-catching profile and cover photos: Using professional-quality photos that convey what your brand is about will increase the chances of a passerby actually liking your Page!
33. Invite your email contacts to like your Page.
34. Link to your Facebook Page as your place of employment in your personal profile’s ‘About’ section.
35. Create your own infographics to share on Facebook: These are great for getting shares! Piktochart is a great tool for this.
36. Connect your Twitter account to your Facebook Page: Here’s how to do it. You can also connect your Intstagram account!
37. Set up Facebook commenting on your WordPress site using a plugin like Facebook Comments.
38. Link to your Facebook Page from your LinkedIn profile.
39. Include a call to action to like your Page on your product purchase thank you page.
40. Tag your fans in your posts: They’ll be more likely to share posts where they’ve been mentioned.
41. Suggest liking your Page for those attending your next free webinar. You can even post a poll or specific content around the theme of the webinar to encourage them to visit and like the page.
42. ‘Boost’ a popular post and set targeting to ‘People who like your Page and their friends’ or ‘People you choose through targeting’ to extend your reach.
43. If you haven’t already, make sure your Page URL contains your business name and/or keywords people will be searching for.
44. Promote your Facebook Page on marketing materials handed out at offline events like tradeshows or conferences.
45. Occasionally tag your Facebook Page in your personal posts.
46. Add a QR code to your business card that directs people to your Facebook Page. Yes, there are some who still use QR codes :-)!
47. Focus on community: focus more on building and serving your community and your Page will exponentially grow simply because people will want to share it!
48. Share videos with your fans: Videos on Facebook have never been bigger, and are great for getting shares.
49. Create a fun timeline cover that encourages visitors to like your Page.
50. Finally….Make sure your content is right for your audience. If you’re using every single one of the 49 strategies above, but aren’t posting amazing content your fans love, all your efforts will fall flat.
What are your best tips for getting more Facebook likes? Share below!